Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The newest addition to our family...





is Slinky, our new kitten. We got her from Walmart. Well she was in a box marked 'free kittens' in front of the store. My sister-in-law JoAnn happened to see the box and mentioned it to me. I just went up to look, and well, you know how the rest of the story goes. And yes, I named her. The kids had crazy names like Princess and Blacky. We had to go with something more mainstream and chic-Slinky says it all doesn't it? I am not sure this cat knows she is a cat with all the love, attention and mauling she has been subjected to.
She will be an outside cat, once we think she is big enough not be another animal's lunch-how many pounds do you really think that should be? It does not pay to be small when you live in the country.

1 comment:

Notorious M.E.G. said...

very sweet.