Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jeremy's Star Wars Birthday bash






I am not sure how or why I get so crazy when the kids' birthdays come around. I know that I have sworn off throwing themed birthday parties in the past, and yet, as you can see another themed birthday party comes forth from the Beal household. There was a lot of planning involved, not to mention a desperate search for non-seasonal pool noodles that involved driving to many stores including the hardware store where I finally had to buy some pipe insulators to supplement my deficient pool noodle numbers. But to see the smile on the children's faces, and to watch them hit each other wildly with their 'light sabers', it was all worth it.

Special thanks to Dani and Ryan Schafer for helping to calm and organize the chaos. And thanks to Kelsey Ensz, who offered to be the birthday photographer; 85 pictures and 2 videos later, we have a lot of memories captured on camera/computer. I will be hiring all 3 of you to help at all of my children's parties...if there are anymore that is.

No comments: